Log in

No account? Create an account
Gakked from a friend's LJ . . . - Persephone Yavanna the Entwife — LiveJournal

> Recent Entries
> Archive
> Friends
> Profile
> The UnCoven of the Solitaries

Persephone's Other Blogs
Persephone's DeadJournal
Diary of a Gardening Goddess
Notes from the Underworld
Leaves from the Tree (on LJ)
Leaves from the Tree (on IJ)
Persephone's Dreamwidth Journal
Persephone's Other Pages
Persephone's MySpace Page
Persephone's Tribe Page
Join the UnDead
Visit my dominion
Visit my Aridor estate
Find out what I like to listen to
Persephone's Wish List
Persephone's Favorite Videos
Persephone's Tweets on Twitter
Persephone's Grove in Second Life

November 22nd, 2004

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
08:52 pm - Gakked from a friend's LJ . . .
This was too apropos to NOT write about . . .

What will your funeral be like?
LJ Username
Favourite colour
Favourite body organ
Eye colour
You will die aged 55
You will die by Speared by a Swordfish. You might want to stay away from those in future...
You will be killed by haeger
You will be Cremated
Your funeral song will be Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
Chance of getting into heaven? - 64%
This fun quiz by Leona202 - Taken 2143 Times.
New - How do you get a guy to like you?

I guess the swordfish get their revenge for all the times I've eaten them in restaurants!!

And everyone knows you're supposed to BURN witches . . .


Okay, so I'm in a morbid mood . . .


Does the 64% chance of getting into heaven mean I have a 36% chance of going to the Summerlands instead? Hmmmm? I am pagan after all . . .

Current Mood: gloomygloomy
Current Music: "Addams Family Theme"

(1 seed eaten | Eat a pomegranate)


[User Picture]
Date:November 24th, 2004 02:04 pm (UTC)


what a way to go =D I'm sure you have a high chance of getting to the Summerlands than that. Have a good and safe trip miss you and see you soon XXXX

> Go to Top