?

Log in

No account? Create an account
"Your status as Evil Incarnate has just been confirmed . . . " - Persephone Yavanna the Entwife

> Recent Entries
> Archive
> Friends
> Profile
> The UnCoven of the Solitaries

Persephone's Other Blogs
Persephone's DeadJournal
Diary of a Gardening Goddess
Notes from the Underworld
Leaves from the Tree (on LJ)
Leaves from the Tree (on IJ)
Persephone's Dreamwidth Journal
Persephone's Other Pages
Persephone's MySpace Page
Persephone's Tribe Page
Join the UnDead
Visit my dominion
Visit my Aridor estate
Find out what I like to listen to
Persephone's Wish List
Persephone's Favorite Videos
Persephone's Tweets on Twitter
Persephone's Grove in Second Life

December 28th, 2005


Previous Entry Share Next Entry
12:12 am - "Your status as Evil Incarnate has just been confirmed . . . "

Happy Bunny cute but evil


Just when I thought it was all over, I find there's more hurt yet to feel . . .

I just discovered that I'd been un-subscribed from an e-list of friends that I'd been a member of for many years. Without my knowledge. Without my consent.

I am persona non grata.

So much for mowglikat's assertion that this circle of friends had evolved beyond a high-school mentality . . .

Some people must really, really hate me.

But then again, I'm Evil Incarnate . . .

No. Really. This confirms it.

I AM.
Current Mood: gloomygloomy
Current Music: "Marilyn, My Bitterness" by the Crüxshadows

(7 seeds eaten | Eat a pomegranate)

Comments:


[User Picture]
From:schwarzewitwe
Date:December 28th, 2005 07:40 am (UTC)
(Link)
*hugs*
[User Picture]
From:theentwife
Date:December 28th, 2005 05:33 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Thanks Hannah.


Persephone
[User Picture]
From:zon14
Date:December 28th, 2005 02:14 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Whaaa...? Now being unsubscribed like that is just low, really really low.
Not much I can do about it though. *additional hugs*
[User Picture]
From:theentwife
Date:December 28th, 2005 05:35 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Thanks for saying that -- that's what I thought too. Thanks for the hugs also.


Persephone
[User Picture]
From:mowglikat
Date:December 28th, 2005 06:39 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I completely stand by my previous statement, which was preceded by the following sentence. 85-90% of them would not choose a side at all unless they felt involved or insulted in some way. (I can't speak for the other 10-15%, but I'd venture they're mostly similar.) Them choosing one side or another I'm sure has little or nothing to do with social connections or being friends with folks.

I'm sure that their decisions have everything to do with you, your actions, and the way you processed the whole discussion in your LJ when we were going back and forth about it.

You are not a victim. You have participated in this completely. You really shouldn't be surprised by the response.
[User Picture]
From:theentwife
Date:December 30th, 2005 08:45 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I'm sure that their decisions have everything to do with you, your actions, and the way you processed the whole discussion in your LJ when we were going back and forth about it.

And the fact that the list owner just happens to be the high priestess of the woman who replaced me in someone's bed had NOTHING to do with it. Nothing. What. So. Ever. Nope -- not a THING.

You really shouldn't be surprised by the response.

Surprised, no -- saddened, yes. I'd expected this to occur once I left him.

You are not a victim. You have participated in this completely.

Yes -- of course. Every bad thing that ever happens to us occurs because we deserve it, isn't that right Mowgli? If I'm being ostracized, the only possible reason can be because I must deserve it.

After all, I am the Evil Ex.

~~ takes the advice of Matthew 10:14 ~~


Persephone
[User Picture]
From:mowglikat
Date:December 30th, 2005 10:56 pm (UTC)
(Link)
If you choose to think you deserve it, then perhaps you do, although I didn't say anything of the sort. However, you appear to be very comfortable in the victim seat, and jump there at the earliest opportunity.

I suppose that even now, as I'm trying to explain an alternate point of view, as you STILL refuse to accept that anyone ISN'T out to get you, that instead, you have ostracized everyone, I suppose that isn't your fault either?

Because of course, your belief system is the only possible way to see things. Because, as you say, you MUST be evil, though no one has called you such. You MUST be unwanted, though several people have tried to apologize. And you MUST be a victim, even though you have said that you should have had an equal say in what happens with someone ELSE'S significant other.

Surely, you must be right. You're a victim.

I feel very close to unfriending you too, now. And it's not because of anything anyone else has said to me, and it's not because I'm ganging up with anyone. It's because talking to you is absolutely pointless...you are so determined to be a victim you can't or won't think logically. I thought by now that surely I'd be able to make you see some sort of logic, but no matter how many facts you're presented with, you refuse to really examine your own motivations, instead choosing to focus on the imagined motivations of others. (Because SURELY you know what they meant more than they do themselves...SURELY they must want to lie to you and pretend to be nice because they want to still be friends with you in some complicated way that I don't understand...something to do with not liking you and wanting to abuse you, but not wanting you around either...I don't get it.)

Honestly...the reason why people are unfriending you, or isolating themselves from you is because you refuse to consider that you might need help, and that perhaps you aren't the victim of some great conspiracy.

The truth is, you are not important enough for everyone to get together and plan something behind your back. You are not, I am not, Barbara is not. No one is.

People have made individual decisions based on your actions and extreme points of view.

You can call yourself evil if you like...it seems to make you feel better. But the truth is, you are just deluded, and no matter how anyone tries to explain that to you with love and kindness, you turn your eyes away.

It's only natural that people give up and turn away themselves.

> Go to Top
LiveJournal.com